1. Geotechnical Investigation (Soil Test)
Conducting Soil Investigation to determine the STP - Value for the proposed construction.
Derivation of a Soil Test Report with suitable recommendations for the foundation based on the soil investigation.
2. Ground Water Investigation (Bore Well)
Divining the bore well using scientific methodology and executing the same
Water Test Analysis to determine the TDS (Total Dissolvable Solids).
Derivations of a report to understand the TDS values (Total Dissolved Solids) and to determine the LPH discharge (Liters per hour).
1. Earthquake resistant R.C.C. framed structure with suitable foundations based on the geotechnical investigation report. In compliance with IS 1893 - 2016, IS 456 - 2005.
2. Anti-Termite treatment in compliance with IS 6313 – 2001
3. Basement height (From existing road level to car park flooring level) shall be 2’6” feet.
4. Basement filling with filling soil, topped and consolidated with 6” inches of M. Sand and 6” inches of P.C.C with a mix ratio of 1:4:8.
3. SUPER STRUCTURE:
1. R.C.C. framed structure with RCC columns, beams and slabs.
2. Walls using Wire Cut Bricks / Aerocon Blocks.
4. DOORS AND WINDOWS:
1. Main entrance door – Teak wood frame & shutters with natural walnut veneered solid panel shutter.
2. Internal doors – Steam beach wood frame with laminate finish.
3. Toilet door – Tubular core shutter.
4. UPVC openable windows from FENESTA / SAINT GOBAIN.
5. MS grills in all windows.
6. Locks from YALE / DORSET.
Internal walls and ceiling shall be finished with 2 coats BIRLA wall care putty. One coat of ICI primer. Two coats of premium emulsion from ICI DULUX.
M.S. Grills shall be painted with one coat of zinc chromate primer and finished two coats of synthetic enamel paint from ICI.
External walls shall have one coat of cement based textured finish. One coat of exterior primer from ICI and two coats of weather shield max from ICI.
6.PLUMBING & SANITARY:
a) Inner Plumbing:
Bathroom and kitchen water lines with FINOLEX CPVC pipes.
Overhead tanks to bathroom and kitchen water lines with FINOLEX UPVC pipes
b) Outer Plumbing:
Outer waste line, soiline, rainwater harvesting lines shall be with 4” inch and 6” inch dia of 4 kg / SQ.CM pressure with necessary specials of FINOLEX PVC pipes.
c) Sanitary & CP Fittings:
All toilets shall have concealed wall hung closets with soft closing seat covers from JAQUAR / KOHLER .
Health Faucet from JAQUAR / KOHLER .
All toilets shall have white wash basin with necessary fittings from JAQUAR / KOHLER .
All toilets shall have Opel prime series thermostatic shower mixer with 3 way diverters from JAQUAR / KOHLER.
Overhead shower and Arm from JAQUAR / KOHLER.
Toilets shall be provided with glass shower enclosures where ever from JAQUAR / KOHLER wherever feasible.
7. ELECTRICAL AND POWER BACK UP:
3 phase electricity supply and independent meters.
FRLS wires from PANASONIC / HAVELS / LEGRAND.
Split A/C points for Living, Dining & all bedrooms.
Modular switches and sockets of PANASONIC / HAVELS / LEGRAND.
Earth leakage circuit breaker to prevent shock.
DG power back for the flats and common area excluding A/C .
TV, telephone points in all bedrooms .
2way switches for all bedrooms.
8. FLOORING & WALL TILES:
Living, Dining and Bedrooms shall have First quality vitrified tiles from SOMANY / RAK / KAJARIA of 4’ feet * 2’ feet tiles with 4” inch height skirting (rate of Rs. 100 per sq. ft.).
Tiles in Living, Dining & Bedroom will be laid with 3mm spacer with Bal Endura/ Laticrete grout
Bathrooms shall have First quality wall tiles of 2’ feet * 1’ feet glazed / matt from SOMANY / RAK / KAJARIA and flooring shall have matching first quality anti-skid tiles (rate of Rs. 100 per sq. ft.).
Bathroom flooring shall have 3mm spacer with matching epoxy grout.
Black Granite counter top with CARYSIL sink .
CP fittings from JAQUAR / KOHLER.
Provision for exhaust fan, refrigerator, water purifier .
Adequate power points for all Kitchen appliances.
Ceramic/Printed tiles on the wall 2’ above the counter top .